- St Joseph’s School PTA Table Top Sale: Terms & Conditions
STALL HIRE & VENUE
- Table Top stall fee is £5.00. Where possible we will provide: 2 tables approx. size is 1.5m x 0.6m (although this may vary) & a chair. You will also have a small area to the side of your stall to display larger items for example a pushchair/pram, small nursery item or a clothes rail.
- Access to the venue is available 1 hour before the sale, we ask that you use this time to set up your stall so it’s looking beautiful & you’re ready to sell as soon as the sale starts.
- If you haven’t arrived by 15 mins prior to beginning of sale we reserve the right to offer your table to another seller to use. So to avoid potentially losing your table please arrive in plenty of time.
- At the end of the sale please remove any unsold items and clear the area of any rubbish.
- Keep the floor clear: please keep your items on or under the table & in the space at the side so that buyers can move around the room easily with pushchairs etc.
- Only sell within your designated area: Sellers and Businesses are asked not to approach customers walking around the venue.
GOODS FOR SALE
- Our aim is to run a top-quality event, offering both buyers and sellers a great service, keeping the standards high as we would all expect. We ask that all stalls are booked for quality second hand items only. We would hate to ask anyone to remove items from the stall that do not meet this requirement. Businesses can also book a business stall. (see below)
- Sellers are not permitted to run any on-site raffles, lotteries or prize draws.
- Please make sure all items are complete and in full working order, clean & undamaged. Any toys and equipment requiring so should comply with British Safety Standards.
- If you are in doubt about any of the above please check before you bring the items to the sale.
BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS
- To book a table you must book online. Bookings are subject to availability and are made on a first come, first served basis.
- If the event has sold out, we will add you to our waiting list.
- Payment in full should be made on the day to the organisers in cash.
- By paying the table fee, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Table Top Sale.
BUSINESS STALL BOOKINGS
We offer two options for anyone wishing to promote their business at our events:
- Business stalls: Sell your products at our events for £10 per stall.
- Goody bags: £5 to include your business leaflet etc. in 100 bags unless you are adding a voucher or sample in which case no charge will be made. Please email SantJosephPTA@gmail.com to arrange.
Sellers are responsible for their own tables, including any loss or damage.
St Joseph’s School PTA accept no responsibility or liability for the quality or condition of items purchased.
Purchases are made entirely at the individual’s own risk; all items are sold as seen unless otherwise stated by the seller.
All persons who enter the event do so at their own risk.