Mass Times – from Monday 3rd August
The Celebration of public Holy Mass resumes at our church from Monday, 3rd August at 11 A.M.
We will be opening for Mass on
Monday, 3rd August at 11 A.M.
The obligation to attend Mass on a Sunday is still suspended. We, therefore, encourage people, if it is possible, to consider attending Mass on one of the weekdays, as this will free up more places for the three weekend Masses on Saturday evening and Sunday morning and ensure distancing that is required -2m (for those 11 years old and up.) Due to the regulations the church will only be able to hold 40 people. Families can sit together in one pew.
Some points to note:
- NO parking on church grounds to ensure we maintain our one way in and one way out system. For everyone’s safety! Entrance at the Conway Road entrance, by the sign. Exit at the Brackley Avenue Gates.
- All toilets/baby changing facilities will be closed, there are no exceptions.
- For your safety and ours we are operating a track and trace system which will be held for 21 days.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry and exit.
- Social distancing of 2m for all over 11 years old.
- Maximum capacity in the church is 40. First come, first serve basis only.
- Communion will be given in the hand only by the priests. No chalice.
- Any donations / envelopes will be placed in the basket at the exit when leaving.